jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Ten Years After

1957


"I know I'm no glamour girl, and it's not easy for me to get up in front of a crowd of people. It used to bother me a lot, but now I've got it figured out that God gave me this talent to use, so I just stand there and sing".

"It isn't where you came from,
its where you're going that counts"





1967




"I always wanted to be an artist, whatever that was, like other chicks want to be stewardesses.
I read. I painted. I thought"


"On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people;
and then I go home alone"






2 comentarios:

interpreta-sones dijo...

menudo par de dos! me he quedado con las ganas de escuchar algo de los ten year after también. "circles", por ejemplo. GREAT!

María. dijo...

dios mio! casi me da un algo cuando he visto esto de janis!jajaj me encanta! muy bonito blog! besos